Asha kiran provides opportunities for students to develop various skills and to showcase their talent. They are encouraged to participate in various activities for their all round development. All normal text is taught using the Braille script.
Our extra co-curricular activities include the following:
- Sports and Games such as Cricket, Chess, Kabbadi and Athletics.
- Vocal and Instrumental Music.
- Working with talking computers.
- Crafts and arts such as weaving of baskets, recanning of chairs, candle and camphor making etc.
- Yoga and Karate to increase the physical and mental strength
- Cultural programmes on every Friday.
- March-past by the school team during national festivals.
- Performance by the school’s musical unit in cultural events during festivals.